The Outreach College offers credit and noncredit educational opportunities to non traditional students seeking university-level instruction and enrichment outside the scope of the usual campus classroom experience. Academic, professional and personal enrichment and advancement courses and programs are delivered to students of all ages and in various locations.
Dean: Mike Proctor, J.D.
- Credit courses covering several subject areas offered in both online and traditional classroom formats
- Evening and weekend coursework and advising for working and caretaking nontraditional students
- Professional development opportunities online and customized in onsite locations
- Instructional design consultation and assistance
- Arizona Youth University -- summer academic youth camps offered in conjunction with campus departments for students in grades 3-12
- Lifelong learning opportunities for adults 50 and older through the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) and Elderhostel
Outreach College Enrollments (July 2008 - July 2009):
- Credit: 9,569
- Noncredit: 2,281
- Total enrollments: 11,950