The Eller College of Management, one of the largest colleges at the University of Arizona with the University’s most sought-after degrees, continues to build on a tradition of excellence begun in 1913.
Internationally recognized for pioneering research, innovative curriculum, distinguished faculty, excellence in entrepreneurship, and social responsibility, the college supports 5,500 undergraduate and 600 graduate students.
The college is also home to top-ranked entrepreneurship, MIS, MBA, doctoral, and undergraduate programs, and leads the nation’s business schools in generating grant funds for research.
Dean and Halle Chair in Leadership:
Leonard Jessup, Ph.D.
- The College’s faculty research currently attracts more federal grant support than any other business school in the country, public or private
- Department of MIS has ranked among the top-five programs in the country since the inception of that ranking category in 1987.
- McGuire Entrepreneurship Program, founded in 1984, is one of the first such programs in the country and continues to advance the field.
- Eller MBA Programs support students through four separate programs: the traditional intensive program and 12-month accelerated program for full-time students, and the Evening MBA and Executive MBA for working professionals. The latter programs are offered at the College’s Scottsdale campus.
- BSBA, MBA, MS MIS, Master's in Finance, Master of Accounting, Ph.D.
- William Cleverly - Co-Founder and former Co-CEO/Chairman of Meritage Corporation
- Robert A. Eckert - chairman of the board and chief executive officer of Mattel, Inc.
- Karl Eller - Arizona business leader and nationally recognized entrepreneur, was inducted into the Advertising Hall of Fame by the American Advertising Federation in March 2004 in New York City. Eller is the first Arizonan and second outdoor advertising executive to be elected to the Advertising Hall of Fame.
- Vicki Panhuise - Vice President, Program Management, Honeywell, Inc.
- Jeffrey Rein - Former President and chief operating officer of Walgreen's Company
- Robert Sarver - Managing Partner, Majority Owner of the Phoenix Suns basketball team. Director, SkyWest Airlines and Meritage Corporation.
- Thomas Kalinske - President, Knowledge Universe; Chairman, LeapFrog Enterprises
- Norman McClelland - Chairman and former CEO of Shamrock Foods
- James Muzzy - Managing Director and founding Partner of PIMCO
- Steven Hilton - CEO of Meritage Homes Corp.
- Brian Lesk - President and founder of Diversified Human Resources