Slonaker Alumni

The Slonaker House, found at Second Street and Olive Road, was built in 1940. Originally a residence hall, The Slonaker House was converted to offices in 1978. It was named in honor of alumnus Louis A. Slonaker. The Honor's Program offices are now located in this facility.

Location

1027 E 2 St
Tucson, AZ 85721
United States
Abbreviation: 
SLNKR
Campus: 
Photo: 
Building Number: 
6.00