The Robert L. Nugent Building, constructed in 1937, is located at the heart of campus along the University Mall. The Nugent Building is home to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and New Student Enrollment and the Center for Transfer Students. Originally the UA Administration Building, it also once served as home to the Arizona Alumni Association. Named in honor of Robert L. Nugent, UA alumnus, teacher, dean, and vice-president.
Robert L. Nugent Building