Richard A. Harvill Building

The Harvill Building, built in 1981, is named in honor of former University President Richard A. Harvill. Although it appears basically windowless, the structure surrounds a central sunken patio area. The Department of Media Arts is located in this building.

Location

1103 E 2 St
Tucson, AZ 85721
United States
Building Aliases: 
Harvill
Abbreviation: 
HARV
Campus: 
Photo: 
Building Number: 
76.00