Main Library

Located at the corner of University Boulevard and Cherry Avenue, the UA Main Library was built in 1976, and is one of the top-ranked university libraries in the country. With more than 7 million volumes and state-of-the-art technology, library users have access to information resources worldwide. The library is open to the public and offers non-university affiliated users full access to its resources through the purchase of an annual community user card. The new Special Collections Wing houses the archives of U.S. Senator Dennis DeConcini and U.S. Representative Morris K. Udall.

Location

1510 E University Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85721
United States
Building Aliases: 
Library
Abbreviation: 
LIBR
Campus: 
Photo: 
Building Number: 
55.00