As part of a select, prestigious network of comprehensive cancer centers designated by the National Cancer Institute, the Arizona Cancer Center is renowned for its research discoveries and patient care. The Center, located at 1515 N. Campbell Ave., includes the Leon F. Levy Building and the Sydney E. Salmon, M.D., Building located between the main hospital and Campbell Avenue. The Sydney E. Salmon, M.D. Building was dedicated in 1998. The new addition to the Cancer Center added nearly 60,000 square feet including 30 new research laboratories. Established in 1976, Dr. Salmon was the founding director.
Leon Levy Cancer Center