John W. Harshbarger Building

The J.W. Harshbarger Building was completed in 1940 through the support of the Phelps Dodge Corporation. Originally the home of the College of Mines, today it houses the Departments of Chemical Engineering, Mines and Metallurgy, Materials Science, and Hydrology.

Location

1133 E North Campus
Tucson, AZ 85721
United States
Building Aliases: 
Harshbarger
Abbreviation: 
HARSH
Campus: 
Photo: 
Building Number: 
11.00