Ina A. Gittings Building

The Ina Gittings Building, completed in 1964, contains the Dance Department along with offices of the Department of Physiology. Originally the home of women's physical education, the building is named in honor of Ina Gittings, faculty member from 1921-1951. She was active in advancing the efforts of women's physical education and sport opportunities and was a founder of the Women's Athletic Association.

Location

1713 E University Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85721
United States
Building Aliases: 
Gittings
Abbreviation: 
GITT
Campus: 
Photo: 
Building Number: 
93.00