Herring Hall

Herring Hall, completed in 1903, lies immediately south of the Forbes Building, and was the University's first gymnasium built at a cost of $6,675. It is named in honor of Col. William Herring who arranged for the majority of the building costs to be paid by a gift from the Copper Queen Mining Company. Today Herring Hall is used for graduate student offices.

Location

1130 E South Campus
Tucson, AZ 85721
United States
Abbreviation: 
H HLL
Campus: 
Photo: 
Building Number: 
35.00