Gould-simpson

The Gould-Simpson Building, completed in 1985, is one of the tallest buildings on the campus. An elevator ride to the 10th floor offers a magnificent view of the campus. It is named in honor of two geology faculty members, Laurence M. Gould and George G. Simpson. The Department of Geosciences and the Department of Computer Science are located here.

Location

1040 E 4 St
Tucson, AZ 85721
United States
Abbreviation: 
GLD-S
Campus: 
Photo: 
Building Number: 
77.00