Franklin

The Franklin Building was built in 1960 for the College of Law. The Department of Journalism and the Department of East Asian Studies are now located in this building. The building is named for Selim Franklin, a Tucson lawyer and representative to the 13th Territorial Legislature; the Legislature which designated Tucson the site of the UA.

Location

1011 E 5 St
Tucson, AZ 85721
United States
Abbreviation: 
FRNKL
Campus: 
Photo: 
Building Number: 
80.00