Chemistry

The Chemistry Building, completed in 1936 east of CBS, was the Chemistry & Physics Department's first home and still houses the Chemistry Department offices. The Department of Multicultural Programs and Services is located there as well. A bronze bust of Dr. Carl S. Marvel is located on the second floor of the Chemistry Building.

Location

1306 E University Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85721
United States
Building Aliases: 
Old Chemistry
Abbreviation: 
CHEM
Campus: 
Photo: 
Building Number: 
41.00