Biological Sciences West

BIO W

The Biological Sciences West Building was completed in 1970, and a large addition in 1982 met the need of expanding science curriculums with classrooms and laboratory space. The departments of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology and Chemistry & Biochemistry reside in this building.

Primary Address: 
1041 E Lowell St
Tucson, AZ 85721
United States
Building Manager(s): 
Lauren Harrison
Scott Dreisbach