Bear Down Gymnasium

Bear Down Gymnasium, built in 1926, was originally the men's gym, and was used as barracks for cadets attending the Naval Training School during WWII. The Department of Campus Recreation now utilizes Bear Down for intramurals, activity classes and camps, and as a general recreation facility for the University community. Why the name

Location

1428 E University Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85721
United States
Building Aliases: 
Bear Down
Abbreviation: 
BDWN
Campus: 
Photo: 
Building Number: 
56.00